Monday, September 25, 2006

my goodbye...

I have known you for long enough...
Still have not known you at all...
You touched a chord in my heart that no one else had before...
Still it didn’t magically make us compatible.
Now enough years down the line...
My heart still yearns for you despite my good sense.
But....
Futility is the pursuit of that which is beyond your reach...
Such as a relationship between two people who are built so differently...
I shall stop running after the wind...
Realization that I will never catch a shooting star has finally dawned.
And toughest of all... loving someone doesn’t guarantee that they will love you back...
And most importantly, even when they love you back....don’t mean it will work.
So, keep well beloved...
I pray that God's love and grace overshadow every hurt in your life.
I pray for sunny days ahead.
I pray for a love in your life that will match you.
I pray your faith remains firm.
And always be still and know…you were loved.

No comments: