Monday, December 05, 2005

Finding me!

There is some excitement in working coz then i get to be responsible for myself.
yet my salary is never enough, ...to fund the trip to SA which i desire so much...
Back to school in January, hope my days will be busier then!

Today I inwardly scream in frustration!
In desperation.... at the coldness and the emptiness that fills my soul..
Jesus, i let you down so many times!
My weaknesses........plenty!


there must be something that i was meant to do..
This cold morning..with threatening clouds..
I love it when its this cold...
I wish i was at home, stretched out on my couch..
With the remote next to me..
a mushy movie and a good book at my pick!
And of course a mug steaming of hot chocolate at my reach.

Lord, i desperately need to find meself...
what did you bring me into this world to do?
You say that before i was born... you knew me!
Hi, help me out here... i need to know me too!

Seems as though am just living..
everyday is like the previous one..
a facade i have mastered...
to look as calm as my workmates..
or as excited about a new outfit as my pals!
Is the joy and contentment i seek found in a relationship?
i doubt it even though i would love to have a man...
Is it in a more challenging and better paying job?
still i doubt the restless spirit would soon set in...
Jesus please help me find me!

No comments: