Wednesday, May 09, 2007

How is your Heart?

Hi world, am back! am back to writing again...my fingers are typing so fast that I dunno what they shall "say" next! Crazy huh?

I started this year with apprehension.. giving up a love that so fulfilled me was the biggest battle i had to face. I gave him up in January.. ached for him for so long.. that i couldnt write..because, how do you write a mourn? a tear? a scream?! Time does heal wounds..

Yesterday my friend came online whilst i was on Yahoo and asked me this question... How is your heart? I dunno why but I stuttered for a while.. looking for words that would explain how my heart was and all i could come up with is fine.

I should have said..
My heart is grateful for dear life... my family and the small everyday miracles.
My heart yearns for a good John Grisham.. on a lazy Saturday..
My heart yearns for peace for those who lost their loved ones in the KQ crash..
My heart yearns for direction.. what in the world am i doing with my life???
My heart yearns for a better job... more challenging!
My heart yearns for my projects to open up...
My heart yearns for a deeper understanding/relationship with my maker...
My heart yearns for days when i would be a little gal again.
My heart yearns for slow days filled with trees, birds chirping...and lots of dark clouds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Blogland missed you! Sorry about what you went through, but glad you are back stronger and wiser. Then you wish for dark clouds? hehehehe!