Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Mushroom Cloud...

Trip! Felt the need for a holiday even if it’s for a day…
Could never have imagined meeting someone in just a day...
Or that I could connect and throw caution to the wind that day…


Perhaps I needed to lick some salt or gaze at some dikdiks...
Riding to the sanctuary we spoke, laughed and our eyes communicated...
My heart whispered to me, “I like his eyes, and smile” and my mind nodded in agreement.
If this is an adventure then let me be a damsel in distress and let you be the knight in shinning armour..
If this be a fairy tale let me be sleeping beauty and you the prince with the magical kiss! .


Someone who draws feelings of warm heartfelt closeness and camaraderie from me..
Someone who sits with me as I struggle with mathafu gently explains the formulas..
Someone who offers to cook dinner and quietly becomes a chef!
Someone I share Me with… the deepest parts, unafraid of ridicule or judgment..
Someone to sleep next to with a tiny smile of satisfaction…
Someone to share ideas on career, and this beautiful life!

My mushroom cloud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.