Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Enjoying everyday life!

When was the last time you got off from work and a thought struck you to check out which movie is showing and you proceeded to Junction or 20th Century to watch a movie alone?
Ladies, when was the last time you passed a beauty parlor and proceeded to have unplanned but enjoyable pedi/manicure?
Or a Saturday morning, you left the digs and headed for unplanned swim?
I know that the cash implication definitely limits those 'Free' moments but pause and reminiscent the joy you felt after that moment of impulse! Spontaneity!

I need a burst of that right now! ;o)

3 comments:

Jadekitten said...

Those thoughts....they catch me unbridled, unawares, all the time. And sometimes, too, I act on them. Heck, no, a LOT of the time.I'm one of those people who believes in loving myself, most of the time, all the time.....

Good luck :-)

Anonymous said...

Don't we all wish for those... Actually dont plan to go to the barbers' or movie. When you fika the junction to the barber shop/theatre you act on impulse and go in. ..about that swimming - cant swim so...

Spontaneity rocks!

Princess said...

Like jadekitten I too love to be pampered and frequent my nail place for manis and pedis as well.